we analyzed and reviewed day & night to give you the best Cpu Air Coolers. We've compiled a list of the most loved Cpu Air Coolers. our suggestions include only the finest of them in this article. Pick the one that fits your needs best.
Comparison Chart for Best Cpu Air Coolers
we did the hard work for youit was really difficult to listing all the best Cpu Air Coolers. our suggestions include only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Vetroo U6PRO Dual Tower CPU Cooler||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M Dual Tower ARGB High Performance CPU Air Cooler||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||ID-COOLING SE-214-XT ARGB CPU Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler Addressable RGB Light Sync with Motherboard(5V 3-PIN Connector) CPU Fan for Intel/AMD||9||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler w/ 5 Heat Pipes 120mm PWM Processor 150W TDP Cooler for Intel LGA 1700/1200/115X AMD Ryzen AM4 Universal Socket w/Addressable RGB Lights Sync(V5, Black)||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||ID-COOLING DK-03i CPU Cooler for LGA1200/115X||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Vetroo U6PRO Dual Tower CPU Cooler, 120mm ARGB PWM Air Cooler 220W TDP 6pc Heatpipes for Intel LGA 1200...
- Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M Dual Tower ARGB High Performance CPU Air Cooler, SF120R Fan, Hexagon Strip...
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed...
- ID-COOLING SE-214-XT ARGB CPU Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler Addressable RGB Light Sync with Motherboard...
- Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler w/ 5 Heat Pipes 120mm PWM Processor 150W TDP Cooler for Intel LGA 1700/1200/115X...
- ID-COOLING DK-03i CPU Cooler for LGA1200/115X, 60mm Height Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler with Aluminum Fins...
- Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover
1. Vetroo U6PRO Dual Tower CPU Cooler
- Addressable RGB SYNC: The front ARGB fan can sync with your motherboard via 5v 3pin interface, it lights to illuminate the components, and provide color visual for your builds.
- PWM Smart Control: The speed of dual PWM fans can be auto adjusted accronding to CPU temperature, ensure higher cooling efficiency and less operation noise, moreover it is easy to install.
- 6 Direct Contact Heatpipes: 6 direct contact heat pipes and dual aluminium fins provide great thermal conductivity and maintain cool operation of your processor.
- Excellent Thermal Conductivity: The fan operate with 1500rpm speed, 58.
- AMD/Intel Compatibility: Intel 1200/115X/1366/2011(V3)/775 and AMD AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM1 sockets.
2. Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M Dual Tower ARGB High Performance CPU Air Cooler
- Dual tower heatsink – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks.
- Uniform 6 pipe – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks.
- Lighting badge – cm hexagon logo and embedded addressable RGB lighting strip provides unique perspective light effect.
- New SF120R Fan – with silent driver IC and a wide range of speed settings, it can be used for silent operation or fine-tuned for maximum cooling performance.
- Addressable RGB LED controller – the wired addressable RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- Easy mounting system– exclusive all-in-one mounting design for Easy installation
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2.
3. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink.
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
4. ID-COOLING SE-214-XT ARGB CPU Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler Addressable RGB Light Sync with Motherboard(5V 3-PIN Connector) CPU Fan for Intel/AMD
- Better Heat Dissipation】The CPU cooler comes with 4 heat pipes and a 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from the CPU.
- RGB Lighting】RGB lighting is adjustable to match your PC build.
- Sync with MB】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via a 5V 3PIN connector.
- PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan delivers a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel Intel LGA1700/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156 and AMD AM4.
5. Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler w/ 5 Heat Pipes 120mm PWM Processor 150W TDP Cooler for Intel LGA 1700/1200/115X AMD Ryzen AM4 Universal Socket w/Addressable RGB Lights Sync(V5, Black)
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1700/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150; AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
6. ID-COOLING DK-03i CPU Cooler for LGA1200/115X
- Low-profile Design】Total 60mm height compact design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- 120mm PWM Fan】120mm diameter RGB fan generates a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady airflow and low noise output.
- Better Heat Dissipation】The process of the extruded radial aluminum fins improves cooling performance.
- RGB Lighting】The rainbow RGB light makes the PC builds colorful and bright.
- Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports Intel LGA1200/1150/1151/1155/1156 socket. TDP:100W
7. Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level.
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066).
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+).
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Cpu Air Coolers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Cpu Air Coolers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We are always looking for items with higher specs however, they must be in the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Cpu Air Coolers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Cpu Air Coolers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Cpu Air Coolers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Cpu Air Coolers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Cpu Air Coolers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, nNew products are in place of the older ones. Most likely, additional features have been added, and some needed modifications were made. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Cpu Air Coolers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Cpu Air Coolers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.