we analyzed and reviewed day & night to give you the best Cordless Circular Saw. We've compiled a list among the top models. We have listened to feedback from users regarding the Cordless Circular Saw to make the list. so that you don't lose yourself in between thousands of products.
Comparison Chart for Best Cordless Circular Saw
we did the hard work for youWe listed some of the best Cordless Circular Saw. Hopefully our experts suggestions available in this article will fullfil your expectation.
|1||Makita GSR02M1 40V Max XGT AWS Capable Brushless Lithium-Ion 10-1/4 in. Cordless Rear Handle Circular Saw Kit (4 Ah)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||SKIL 20V 6-1/2 Inch Cordless Circular Saw Includes 2.0Ah PWR CORE 20 Lithium Battery and Charger - CR540602||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Milwaukee 2732-20 M18 Fuel 18 Volt Lithium-Ion 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Cordless Circular Saw (Tool Only) (Non-Retail Packaging)||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Greenworks 24V 7-1/4'' Circular Saw Brushless Cordless||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Circular Saw for Framing Kit||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw||9||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Makita GSR02M1 40V Max XGT AWS Capable Brushless Lithium-Ion 10-1/4 in. Cordless Rear Handle Circular...
- SKIL 20V 6-1/2 Inch Cordless Circular Saw Includes 2.0Ah PWR CORE 20 Lithium Battery and Charger CR540602...
- Milwaukee 2732-20 M18 Fuel 18 Volt Lithium-Ion 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Cordless Circular Saw...
- Greenworks 24V 7-1/4'' Circular Saw Brushless Cordless, with 4Ah Battery and 2A Charger
- DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Circular Saw for Framing Kit, 7-1/4-Inch, 6.0-Ah Battery DCS577T1
- DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw, 4-1/2-Inch, Tool Only DCS571B
- Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, Tool Only
1. Makita GSR02M1 40V Max XGT AWS Capable Brushless Lithium-Ion 10-1/4 in. Cordless Rear Handle Circular Saw Kit (4 Ah)
- Bevel angle up to 56 Degrees, with positive stops at 22.5 Degrees and 45 Degrees
- Ergonomic design weighs only 13.3 lbs.; up to 3.2 lbs. lighter than corded
- Automatic Torque drive adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- AWS capable with Auto-start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5) sold separately
2. SKIL 20V 6-1/2 Inch Cordless Circular Saw Includes 2.0Ah PWR CORE 20 Lithium Battery and Charger – CR540602
- CUT THROUGH WOOD WITH EASE – This cordless circular saw is the go-to wood-cutting tool for DIY projects around the house.
- LONG RUNNING TIME & BATTERY LIFE – The PWR CORE 20 Lithium battery has an innovative temperature management system to keep battery cool and powering on through your project.
- FAST AND CLEAN CUTS – Make your cuts fast and accurate with the tool’s thin-kerf carbide-tipped blade, with 24 teeth.
- MORE CONFIDENT CUTS – The saw line visor helps keep the cut straight.
- QUICK BEVEL ADJUSTMENT – A bevel cutting capacity from 0-50 degrees means you can reach the most commonly cut angles.
3. Milwaukee 2732-20 M18 Fuel 18 Volt Lithium-Ion 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Cordless Circular Saw (Tool Only) (Non-Retail Packaging)
- Product will either come in original packaging that is in less than perfect shape and has been opened to inspect contents or will come in non-retail packaging (brown/white box or white/clear bag).
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage between cuts
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adapter
- Electric brake for stopping blade after trigger is released
4. Greenworks 24V 7-1/4” Circular Saw Brushless Cordless
- Powerful & Durable: Greenworks 24V 4Ah battery provides more power and longer runtime than most other 20V and 18V tools.
- Cut Capacity: 0-50° bevel angle; Large cutting capacity of 1-11/16‘’ at 50° and 2-1/2‘’ at 0° for a variety of cutting applications.
- Clear Cutline: Built-in LED light illuminates your workspace.
- Design for Safety: Electric brake stops the blade after trigger is released for added safety; Double safe switch enhances safety.
- What you get: 7-1/4” 24V circular saw, 4Ah battery and 2A charger, 1×24T saw blade for cutting wood, 1×40T saw blade for cutting plastic and plywood, dust connector, allen key, parallel guide.
- Satisfaction: Greenworks power tools come with 3-year tool & 2-year battery limited warranty and friendly customer service.
5. DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Circular Saw for Framing Kit
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight.
- The cordless circular saw has an electronic brake that helps stops the blade after the trigger is released.
- The compact circular saw has the bevel capacity of 53-degree with stops at 45 degree and 22.5 degree
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime.
- Achieves 2-7/16-inch depth of cut at 90 degree
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades
- The 60V MAX* 7-1/4-inch Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw comes Tool Connect Tag-Ready with a specially marked area with pre-drilled holes for attaching a Tool Connect Tag (Tag sold separately).
6. DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw
- Brushless motor of DEWALT circular saw allows you to cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4-inch OSB using DCB205 battery (sold separately).
- The cordless circular saw has the removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- The compact circular saw has a hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2-inch finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- Bevel gear allows users to cut 2x material at 90 degrees with a 4-1/2-inch blade
- Electronic blade brake stops blade quickly for safety and productivity
- Bevel lever gives user the ability to bevel at 45 degrees to cut 1x dimensional lumber
- On-board dust port for dust control
7. Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2″ Circular Saw
- Makita built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50 degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6 to 1/2 inches blade delivers a 2 to 1/4 inches cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Cordless Circular Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Cordless Circular Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Cordless Circular Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Cordless Circular Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Cordless Circular Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Cordless Circular Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Cordless Circular Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Cordless Circular Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Cordless Circular Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.