we analyzed 43371 reviews before putting our recommendations for the Budget Gaming Graphics Card. it took a lot of hard work to put the best Budget Gaming Graphics Card in front of you. Our suggestions are limited to the best of them in the article. you can choose any Budget Gaming Graphics Card from this list without any hesitation.
Comparison Chart for Best Budget Gaming Graphics Card
we did the hard work for youHere are a few of the best Budget Gaming Graphics Card. We put a lot of efforts to bring the best for you.
|1||MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 TI GAMING X 6G)||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Asus PH-GT1030-O2G GeForce GT 1030 2GB Phoenix Fan OC Edition HDMI DVI Graphics Card||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|6||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 128-Bit HDMI/DP 4GB GDRR5 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G)||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||ASUS Phoenix NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 3.0||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||MAXSUN AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 ITX Computer PC Gaming Video Graphics Card GPU 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI Express X16 3.0 DVI-D Dual Link||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics...
- MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G, 4GB
- MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC...
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16...
- Asus PH-GT1030-O2G GeForce GT 1030 2GB Phoenix Fan OC Edition HDMI DVI Graphics Card
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
- MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 128-Bit HDMI/DP 4GB GDRR5 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics...
- VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 DVI-I, HDMI, VGA Graphics Card 900861,Black/Red
- ASUS Phoenix NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card...
- MAXSUN AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 ITX Computer PC Gaming Video Graphics Card GPU 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI...
1. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; Form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz.
2. MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video memory: 4gb gddr5
- Memory interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 units
- Max. resolution: 2560 x 1600 support 3x display monitors.
- Card dimension (millimeter): 229 x 131 x 39. Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
3. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 TI GAMING X 6G)
- 6GB 192-Bit GDDR6
- Boost Clock 1875 MHz
- 1 x HDMI 2.0b 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- PCI Express 3.0 x16. Cores: 1536 Units
4. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU.
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730.
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase.
5. Asus PH-GT1030-O2G GeForce GT 1030 2GB Phoenix Fan OC Edition HDMI DVI Graphics Card
- 1531MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) with 2GB GDDR5 on NVIDIA’s Pascal architecture
- Dual-ball Bearing fan provides superior airflow and cooling with 2x longer lifespan
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10.
6. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os – windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
7. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 128-Bit HDMI/DP 4GB GDRR5 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit. Power consumption – 85 W. Recommended PSU – 300 W
- Maximum displays: support 3x Display Monitors
- Output: DisplayPort x 2 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
8. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately).
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
9. ASUS Phoenix NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 3.0
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1665 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1635 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Auto Extreme Manufacturing uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
10. MAXSUN AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 ITX Computer PC Gaming Video Graphics Card GPU 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI Express X16 3.0 DVI-D Dual Link
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- ITX size perfect in any case
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1183 MHz / 4GB GDDR5 / 6000 MHz Memory, Stream Processors 512
- Support: DirectX 12, Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.6/4.5
Budget Gaming Graphics Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Budget Gaming Graphics Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Budget Gaming Graphics Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Budget Gaming Graphics Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Budget Gaming Graphics Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Budget Gaming Graphics Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Budget Gaming Graphics Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Budget Gaming Graphics Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Budget Gaming Graphics Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Budget Gaming Graphics Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Budget Gaming Graphics Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Budget Gaming Graphics Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Budget Gaming Graphics Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Budget Gaming Graphics Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Budget Gaming Graphics Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.